The Camp Site
Home Farm is a 3 acre site, situated on a smallholding on the seafront in Blue Anchor Bay and 100 yards from a sand and pebble beach. A lovely site for a quiet stay where your pets are always welcome.
Our 5 CS site is affiliated to The Camping and Caravanning Club and is open to members only. All non-members can join on arrival (Special rates for 2020) please phone for details.
There are good places to eat in Blue Anchor and the West Somerset Railway station is just 800 yards away.
- Electric Hook-ups
- Excellent Toilets and Showers
- Dishwashing and fridge/freezer Facilities
- Waste Disposal Point
- Level Site
- All pets welcome
- Swimming pool on adjoining site (not available to us during school holidays!)
Pitch Fee - Low Season - April 1st to July 19th and September 1st to October 31st
With Electric - £20.00 per night
Without Electric - £17.00 per night
Pitch Fee - High Season - July 20th to August 31st
With Electric - £27.00 per night
Without Electric - £24.00 per night
- Price is per pitch for 1 night for 1 motorhome, caravan, campervan or tent and up to 2 people.
- Extra persons are £2.00 per night each. Children 3 and under free.
- Single occupancy £2.00 per night less than above
- Deposit Required:
- Low and High season - price of 2 nights stay
April - October - Small one person tent
With Electric - £12.00 per night
Without Electric - £10.00 per night
Terms and Conditions
- All pets welcome. Max 2 per unit. Dogs can be exercised off lead under supervision in field, but please ensure they do not cause a nuisance to other site users. Please clean up after them.
- No Kite Flying (due to overhead cables).
- No ball games near cavavans.
- Families and couples only - no groups of young people admitted.
- A 10 mph speed limit applies on the park at all times. Maximum 1 car per pitch. Parking available for additional vehicles.
- Departure time no later than 1:00 pm.
- No lorries, commercial vehicles, or converted coaches allowed.
- Deposits are not refundable, and pitch fees cannot be refunded for inclement weather.
- The management reserves the right to terminate the booking of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the park or the comfort of other visitors.
- Home Farm cannot accept any responsibility for personal injury, inconvenience, damage or loss to persons or property whilst on the site.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person.
A secluded Rally Field with far reaching views. Available for pre-booked rallies
Please phone for details. 01984 640817